When it comes to fresh tasting milk, we're a little ridiculous. Our customers tell us they notice the difference.
- AE Dairy receives 99% of milk from family farms in Iowa and within 24-48 hours the milk is on its way to your neighborhood grocery store.
- But, before a load of raw milk is accepted, it is put to the test by trained technicians who check the odor, taste a sample, and conduct additional tests in the lab.
- This testing continues right through the freshness date stamped on every carton in our on-site, state-of-the-art laboratory.
- AE offers a variety of milks including: Whole, 2% Reduced Fat, 1% Lowfat, and Fat Free.
- Those who want to include more probiotics in their diet - the healthy cultures that aid digestion and boost immunity - can choose from Sweet Acidophilus Lowfat Milk and Healthy All Over Fat Free Milk which contains acidophilus and Bifidum.
- All AE Milks come from cows not treated with r-bST* (recombinant bovine somatotropin) or r-BGH* (recombinant bovine growth hormone).
- All AE Milks are gluten-free.
- Enjoy the fresh taste of AE Milk by storing it in the interior of your refrigerator rather than in the door where the temperature fluctuates with opening.
- Use AE Milks to make creamier soups, oatmeal and mashed potatoes.
- View recipes using AE Milk
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from r-bST/r-BGH treated and non-r-bST/r-BGH treated cows.