Go healthy and delicious with AE Dairy Chocolate Milk! Make sure you and your family get all the nutrients you need with this flavor option. View the AE Chocolate Milk nutrition facts in this PDF.
- AE Chocolate and Strawberry Milks contain the same 9 essential nutrients as regular milk.
- Each 1 cup serving of AE Flavored Milk provides 3 nutrients of concern for children and teens: calcium, vitamin D and potassium.
- Children who drink flavored milk have better quality diets, do not consume more sugar, fat and calories, and do not have a higher body mass index.1
- Chocolate Milk is a proven sports recovery drink to replenish and refuel when consumed within 4 hours following strenuous exercise because of the unique combination of protein and carbohydrates.
- AE Chocolate Milks are made with a blend of three gourmet cocoas and do not contain high fructose corn syrup.
- Both AE Fat Free Chocolate Milk and AE Fat Free Strawberry Milk contain 130 calories per 1 cup serving,
- All AE Flavored Milks are gluten-free.
- Serve AE Chocolate and Strawberry Milks with graham crackers or pretzels for a mid afternoon snack.
- Create an Iced Mocha by combining 1/2 c. French roast or espresso roast coffee with 1/4 c. AE Chocolate Milk. Serve over ice.
- View recipes featuring AE Flavored Milks
1 Source: Rafferty K, Heany RP. Nutrient effects on the calcium economy. Emphasizing the potassium controversy. J Nutr 2008;138:166S-171S.