AE Cottage Cheese is a much loved favorite.
- AE Cottage Cheese is comfort food in a carton.
- The mild, fresh flavor of this soft, white cheese tastes delicious on it own, paired with fresh fruit, or added to main dish recipes.
- Packed with 12 grams of protein per 1/2 c. serving, AE Cottage Cheese is low in fat, calories and carbohydrates.
- AE Cottage Cheese is available in four varieties - Old Fashioned, Large Curd, Lowfat With Sea Salt and Healthy All Over Nonfat©.
- AE Lowfat Cottage Cheese is made with Pacific Sea Salt - a finer grained salt which means we can use a little less (15%) with the same fresh flavor.
- Mr. E’s Garden Vegetable Cottage Cheese tastes like a fresh picked garden of carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, green peppers, onion and garlic mixed throughout (available Spring through early Fall).
- We like to use AE Cottage Chees in our Mac and Cheese, Manicotti and on baked potatoes!
- All AE Cottage Cheese is gluten-free.
- Add AE Cottage Cheese to your favorite main dish recipes such as lasagna and Fettuccine Alfredo sauces to improve the flavor and decrease the amount of full fat from hard cheeses.
- Spread a tablespoon of Mr. E's Garden Vegetable Cottage Cheese on a whole wheat tortilla. Top with slices of fresh cucumber, shredded carrot and sweet red and yellow pepper for a cheesy garden veggie roll up.
- Top a baked potato with Mr. E's Garden Vegetable Cottage Cheese, sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan and place under the broiler until golden and bubbly.
- View recipes featuring AE Cottage Cheese