You haven't had egg nog until you've tried AE Egg Nog - made by an 82 year old company using a 50 year old recipe!
- AE Egg Nog is rich and creamy, spiced with real nutmeg and tastes like a melted French Vanilla milkshake.
- AE Egg Nog is available in Classic and Lite with 1/3 fewer calories and 80% less fat.
- Those who prefer a lighter texture will enjoy MilkNog a 50/50 blend of Classic Egg Nog and Fat Free Milk.
- AE Egg Nogs and MilkNog were recognized as the regional favorites by a panel of judges in a December issue of The Des Moines Register.
- Our customers tell us it just wouldn’t be the Holidays without AE Egg Nog!
- All AE Nogs are gluten-free.
- Flavor your morning coffee with AE Egg Nog instead of cream. Increase the amount to create an Egg Nog Latte.
- Dip day old French bread or Texas Toast in AE Egg Nog and cook on the griddle for delicious and easy French Toast.
- Use AE Egg Nog or MilkNog for milk or cream in icing recipes.
- Create creamier Pumpkin Pie and moister Pumpkin Bread by substituting AE Classic Egg Nog for the liquid in your favorite recipe. Use 1 less egg and decrease the total amount of sugar by 1/4 cup.
- Add a splash of ginger ale to a glass of AE Egg Nog or MilkNog for a light, refreshing option.
- Serve AE Egg Nog and MilkNog for holiday breakfasts or brunch.
- View recipes featuring AE Egg Nog