Chicken Salad with Curried Greek Yogurt Dressing
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup AE Classic (Plain) Greek Yogurt
- ¾ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced*
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- 1½ cups red seedless grapes, halved
- ¾ cup celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted**
- Leaf lettuce and whole grain bread or rolls for serving
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, and salt. Add the chicken, apples, grapes, celery, and green onions; gently fold to combine. Just before serving, stir in the pecans. Serve salad over lettuce leaves with whole grain bread or rolls.
*A rotisserie chicken from the grocery store is a convenient alternative to cooking chicken from scratch.
**To toast pecans, toss the nuts in a small skillet over medium-high until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Be sure to keep them moving in the pan to prevent them from scorching. As soon as they’re toasted, transfer them to a plate to cool completely.
Makes 6 servings
|MORE AE RECIPES|